|Assist Residents with ADL care. Responsible for providing quality and compassionate customer service to the senior population. General housekeeping, resident assistance, setting up/clearing dining room, and assistance with meals. Must be reliable and a positive team player.|
Must be CPR/First Aid Certified within 60 days of hire. Required PPD, Physical, Drug Screen, and Background Check to work with Seniors.
- Employ, schedule hours for, and assign duties to dietary personnel.
- Evaluate work performance of dietary personnel.
- Order food and supplies as required according to menus and department needs.
- Keep accurate budget records and assure food expenses and dining payroll are within budget
- Oversee sanitation of Dietary Department
- Cook a variety of foods in large quantities and be familiar with seasoning required and cooking time involved
- Monitor for and document substitutions when necessary
- Manage food service department
- Assist in planning menus for residents
- Serve special diets as ordered (diabetic, low sodium, cut meat, pureed)
- Review menus prior to preparation of food
- Ordering, preparing and serving meals that are palatable and appetizing
- Must have strong supervisory and communication skills
Required: ServSafe Certification
Criminal background check to work with the elderly, Physical, PPD, Drug screen, Covid Vaccination
Senior Living Community seeking Cook with experience in home cooking, baking, and special diets.
Oversee sanitation of Dietary Department
Cook a variety of foods in large quantities and be familiar with seasoning required and cooking time involved
Monitor for and document substitutions when necessary
Assist in planning menus for residents
Serve special diets as ordered (diabetic, low sodium, cut meat, pureed)
Review menus prior to preparation of food
Ordering, preparing and serving meals that are palatable and appetizing
Must have strong supervisory and communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are currently hiring an Activity Coordinator for our Senior Living and Memory Care Community.
Seeking compassionate person to assist with activities for our residents. The ideal candidate must be organized, able to multi task, and work independently. This role requires confidence and the drive to work with a variety of personalities and abilities. Activities include baking, artwork, crafts, exercise, music, games, etc.
-Planning and implementing age appropriate activities for group and individual settings
- Must be comfortable with working with residents with Dementia and Brain injuries
- Assist with meals and some ADL care
-Completing activity assessments in a timely manner
-Transporting residents to appointments and group activities
-Must have clean driving record
-Resident Council, participation, and grievance logs.
-Cross cover as needed
Requirements include PPD, drug screen, criminal background background check to work with the elderly, and physical. CPR/First Aid preferred. COVID vaccinated.
Oversee infection Control.
Must have a passion to work with the senior population.
Will assist in develop individual service plans for residents.
Mentor and train CNAs/resident assistants.
Attend care plan meetings with resident and family.
Will conduct staff education meetings.
Responsible for wellness staffing 24/7
Resumes should include a cover letter with salary requirements and shift availability to be considered.